iOS 14 introduces new ways to customize the Home Screen, discover and use apps with App Clips, and stay connected in Messages
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. Apple’s five software platforms — iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS — provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Pay, and iCloud. Apple’s more than 100,000 employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it.
1. Available in a future software update.
2. Electric vehicle routing requires iPhone with iOS 14 and a compatible vehicle.
3. This includes connecting information collected about a user on an app or website owned by one company with information collected separately by other companies for targeted advertisements, for advertising measurement, or via data brokers. 4. Translate is available for English, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, and Arabic. 5. Keyboard dictation is available on iPhone XS and later in English (US, UK, India, Canada, Australia), Mandarin (China mainland, Hong Kong), Japanese (Japan), French (France), German (Germany), and Spanish (US, Spain, Mexico). Requires download of dictation models.
6. Adaptive Lighting and Face Recognition in the Home app require an Apple TV, HomePod, or iPad set up as a home hub.
7. Works with AirPods Pro, AirPods (2nd generation), Powerbeats, Powerbeats Pro, and Beats Solo Pro. Requires an iCloud account.
8. Available on iPhone XR, iPhone XS and later, iPhone SE (2nd generation) and Apple Watch Series 5 through participating manufacturers.
9. Safari translation will be available in beta supporting English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese. 10. Some features, including ECG and Fall Detection, require certain Apple Watch models, and may not be available in all regions. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
11. Severe weather information is available for locations in the US, Europe, Japan, Canada, and Australia, and the next-hour precipitation chart is available in the US. 12. Headphone Accommodations is available on Apple and Beats headphones featuring the H1 headphone chip, as well as EarPods.
Jacqueline Roy,Apple,firstname.lastname@example.org ,(408) 862-4386
Nadine Haija,Apple,email@example.com,(408) 862-6490
Apple Media Helpline,firstname.lastname@example.org,(408) 974-2042
Read the original article