Made-for-iPad app designs, streamlined system interactions with compact UIs for Siri, Search, and calls, powerful new handwriting features with Apple Pencil, and more
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. Apple’s five software platforms — iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS — provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Pay, and iCloud. Apple’s more than 100,000 employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it.
1. Supported on iPhone Xs and later, and on Wi-Fi + Cellular model of iPad Pro (2nd generation and later), iPad Air (3rd generation), or iPad mini (5th generation). Available in select cities.
2. This includes connecting information collected about a user on an app or website owned by one company with information collected separately by other companies for targeted advertisements, for advertising measurement, or via data brokers.
3. Available on iPad Pro (2nd generation and later), iPad Air (3rd generation), and iPad mini (5th generation) with iPadOS 14 in English (United States, United Kingdom, India, Canada, Australia), Mandarin (China mainland, Hong Kong), Japanese (Japan), French (France), German (Germany), and Spanish (United States, Spain, Mexico). Requires download of dictation models.
4. Adaptive Lighting and Face Recognition in the Home app require an Apple TV, HomePod, or iPad set up as a home hub.
5. Safari translation will be available in beta supporting English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese. 6. Headphone Accommodations is available on Apple and Beats headphones featuring the H1 headphone chip, as well as EarPods.
Cat Franklin,Apple,email@example.com,(669) 276-1209
Andy Bowman,Apple,firstname.lastname@example.org ,(408) 783-0619
Apple Media Helpline,email@example.com,(408) 974-2042
Read the original article