The 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family, the newest generation of processors, is designed for what’s coming next. Experience exceptional performance, immersive entertainment and simple convenience with 8th Gen Intel Core processors.
The first processors available are the mobile processors for thin and light laptops and 2 in 1s. Starting October 5, the desktop processors will be available to purchase.
- Happy Birthday, 8086: Limited-Edition 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8086K Delivers Top Gaming Experience
- Intel Core i9 Processor Comes to Mobile: The Best Gaming and Creation Laptop Processor Intel Has Ever Built (News Byte, 4/3/2018)
- New 8th Gen Intel Core Processors Come to the Intel vPro Platform: Built for Business (News Byte, 4/3/2018)
- New 8th Gen Intel Core i3 Processor Expands Performance Options for Thin and Light Laptops and 2 in 1s (News Byte, 2/12/2018)
- New 8th Gen Intel Core Processors with Radeon RX Vega M Graphics Offer 3x Boost in Frames per Second in Devices as Thin as 17 mm (News Byte, 1/7/2018)
- Intel Launches Most Powerful Intel NUC: Smallest VR-Capable System Ever (News Byte. 1/7/2018)
- 8th Gen Intel Core Desktop Processors Available Starting Today (News Byte, 10/5/2017)
- Intel Unveils the 8th Gen Intel Core Processor Family for Desktop, Featuring Intel’s Best Gaming Processor Ever (News Release, 9/24/2017)
- New Intel Core Processor Combines High-Performance CPU with Custom Discrete Graphics from AMD to Enable Sleeker, Thinner Devices (Chris Walker Editorial, 11/6/2017)
- Intel-Powered Surface Book 2 and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Launch (News Byte, 10/17/2017)
- New 8th Gen Intel Core Processors: Simplifying Today, Opening the Door for What’s Next (Gregory Bryant Editorial)
- 8th Generation Intel Core Processor Family Debuts (Replay)
8th Gen Intel Core Introduction
Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors.
Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information visit www.intel.com/benchmarks.