Gigabit broadband and instant internet access to be offered to residents and businesses at downtown La Crosse development
LA CROSSE, Wis., June 5, 2018 – CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) and Three Sixty Real Estate Solutions, LLC today announced broadband speeds up to 1 gigabit per second and CenturyLink® ON™ instant internet access will be available to every resident and business located within the Hub on 6th development in downtown La Crosse.
Hub on 6th, a mixed-use development that will combine 113 housing units with ground-floor commercial space, will use CenturyLink’s fiber network to deliver some of the fastest residential internet speeds available, enabling internet connections with symmetrical speeds up to 1 gigabit for residences and businesses. Tenants will also have access to CenturyLink® ON™, a new technology which allows them to instantly activate their internet service from a wireless device. Users access a web portal, select their desired internet speed, pay with a credit or debit card, and immediately begin using their service, without an appointment or installation.
“We are excited to bring our fiber network to the new Hub on 6th development to provide residents and businesses in downtown La Crosse with an exceptional broadband service,” said Erik Genrich, senior director, northeast region, CenturyLink. “We look forward to working closely with Three Sixty Real Estate and other forward-thinking developers who understand the value of reliable and fast internet connectivity.”
“Knowing the importance of internet service for today’s lifestyle, CenturyLink was an easy decision for our Hub on 6th community,” said Marvin Wanders, owner, Three Sixty Real Estate Solutions, LLC. “CenturyLink ON technology, a first in Wisconsin, will be the solution for residents’ and businesses’ connectivity on day one with speeds up to 1 gigabit. This choice in technology helps us create the ideal community where residents can live, work and play.”
- CenturyLink is building a fiber network with broadband speeds up to 1 gigabit per second within the Hub on 6th community.
- CenturyLink is the first broadband service provider in Wisconsin to offer instant access to internet services with its CenturyLink® ON™ technology.
- High-speed internet service is a factor for 88 percent of people deciding where to buy a home, and for 91 percent of people deciding which community to live in, according to data from RVA LLC.
- The Hub on 6th is currently signing leases for a Sept. 1, 2018 occupancy.
- The Hub on 6th offers 18 rooftop condos, 95 apartments and 6,000 square feet of commercial space with state-of-the-art amenities in a downtown setting.
- CenturyLink provides voice and data services throughout La Crosse; in addition, it offers Prism TV services in select areas.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
About Three Sixty Real Estate
Three Sixty Real Estate Solutions, LLC is a full-service residential, retail and commercial development and leasing company. Three Sixty plans, develops and manages projects that positively impact the surrounding communities by stimulating growth and improving the lives of the people throughout the neighborhoods they serve. Three Sixty is a vibrant, flourishing company that places customer service as their top priority. They manage and design multi-family properties with authenticity and purpose as they serve their customers at a level that exceeds industry standards and provide quality outcomes for all partners.
CenturyLink Media Contact:
Three Sixty Real Estate Media Contact: