Amazon Prime Rewards Visa cardmembers will also enjoy 10% Back when shopping at Whole Foods Market
All Whole Foods Market stores nationwide will feature deep discounts on select popular products and additional ways to save for first time Prime Now users
SEATTLE & AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jul. 10, 2018– (NASDAQ: AMZN) — Amazon and Whole Foods Market today announced exclusive ways Prime members can save in store in celebration of this year’s Prime Day (and a half), which kicks off on Amazon July 16 at 12 pm PT/3 pm ET. From July 11 through July 17, Prime members can get $10 on Amazon for Prime Day when they shop in Whole Foods Market. Visit wfm.com/primeday to learn more.
“This is Whole Foods Market’s first Prime Day and we’re taking the shopping experience to the next level,” said John Mackey, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Whole Foods Market. “Between our exclusive deals and special Prime Day offers, you’re not going to want to miss out on these savings.”
Prime members can enjoy the following offers and savings leading up to Prime Day:
- Spend $10, get $10: Prime members who spend $10 at Whole Foods Market July 11 – 17 will receive a $10 Amazon account credit to use on Prime Day (and a half), by scanning the Prime Code in their Whole Foods Market or Amazon app when they check out.
- Get 10% Back: Amazon Prime Rewards Visa cardmembers with an eligible Prime membership will enjoy double the rewards – 10% Back – on up to a total of $400 in purchases when shopping at Whole Foods Market from July 14 – 17.
- Shop Prime Now and save up to $20: Prime members who have not yet tried grocery delivery from Whole Foods Market stores via Prime Now will receive $10 off their order when they shop before July 17, and will get $10 to use towards a future order.
- Check out Amazon devices: Starting on Prime Day (and a half), Prime members in many stores across the country will have access to the biggest deals yet on Alexa-enabled products like Echo and Fire TV.
- Enjoy even more exclusive offers on select seasonal items from July 11 through July 17, including:
- Organic strawberries, 1 lb. container, 2/$5
- Boneless chicken breasts, animal welfare rated, air-chilled, $3.99/lb., save 40 percent or more
- Icelandic cod fillets, sustainably wild caught, $8.99/lb., save $6/lb.
- Allegro bagged coffee, sustainably sourced, buy one, get one free
- MegaFood Vitamins & Supplements, 30 percent off
- RXBAR Protein Bars, 1.83 oz., all flavors, 2/$3
- Waterloo Sparkling Water (12 pack 12 oz. cans), including flavors like lime and mango, 2/$7
- Honey Nut Cheerios, buy one, get one free
- Lesley Stowe Raincoast Crisps, 3 oz., $4.99
- Self-serve tea cookies by the pound, 40 percent off
“This year Prime members will experience a special flavor of Prime Day in every Whole Foods Market store nationwide,” said Cem Sibay, Vice President, Amazon Prime. “Prime members will also save big, from earning $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day when they spend $10 at Whole Foods Market, to 10% Back when shopping Whole Foods Market using their Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card.”
How to Save
Prime members who spend $10 in a single transaction in store and scan their Prime Code in the Whole Foods Market or Amazon app, or provide their linked phone number at checkout, will receive a $10 credit that will be automatically applied to their Amazon account and can be used on Amazon during Prime Day (and a half). Prime Day deals start at 12 pm PT/3 pm ET on Monday, July 16. Visit wfm.com/primeday to learn more.
Prime Members Shopping Whole Foods Market
In addition to this first celebration of Prime Day, Amazon and Whole Foods Market have already launched benefits available year-round, like deep discounts on select popular products and an additional 10 percent off hundreds of sale items throughout Whole Foods Market stores, delivery in as little as an hour from Whole Foods Market stores through Prime Now in 19 cities, and eligible Prime members receive 5% Back on Whole Foods Market purchases when using the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card.
Every Day Made Better with Prime
Prime was designed to make your life better every single day. Over 100 million paid members around the world enjoy the many benefits of Prime, including shopping and entertainment. In the U.S. that includes unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV episodes with Prime Video; unlimited access to Prime Music, Audible Channels for Prime, Prime Reading, Prime Photos, Twitch Prime; early access to select Lightning Deals, one free pre-released book a month with Amazon First Reads, and more. Prime members can also get deep discounts on select popular products at Whole Foods Market plus an additional 10 percent off hundreds of sale items. Prime was built on the foundation of unlimited fast, free shipping and members receive Prime FREE One-Day Shipping and Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery in more than 8,000 cities and towns and unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on more than 100 million items. Start a free trial of Amazon Prime at amazon.com/prime.
About Whole Foods Market
For 39 years, Whole Foods Market has been the world’s leading natural and organic foods retailer. As the first national certified organic grocer, Whole Foods Market has over 470 stores in the United States, Canada and United Kingdom. To learn more about Whole Foods Market, please visit media.wfm.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180710005295/en/
Source: Amazon.com, Inc.